UKIP offers organisations a range of options to attend, exhibit, advertise and network with UKIP MEPs, Councillors, Officials and party members.
To book an activity, you need to complete a Conference Marketing Form – see the link at the bottom of this page. Please read these instructions first! The deadline for submitting a form to purchase any package is 12 noon, February 10, 2017.
The following options are available:
• Conference Passes - Tickets for exhibitors, non-members and observers.
• Exhibition Stands - Free-standing exhibition area, table, chairs and power sockets provided.
• Fringe Meetings - A choice of small or large meeting rooms inside the secure area.
• Marketing Options - Fringe meeting listing in the programme, Leaflet insert in the Delegate Pack, Advertisement in the Conference Programme (full, half or quarter page).
Organisations and individuals purchasing a package are divided into 3 pricing categories:
1. Commercial - All companies, public bodies and private individuals.
2. Non-Commercial - Think-tanks, political campaigns, pressure groups.
3. Charities/Supported - Registered charities and designated “UKIP supported” organisations.
When completing the Conference Marketing Form, please select the organisational category that applies to you/your organisation. If you are indicating either a Non-Commercial or a Charity/Supported status, this will need to be approved by the UKIP Events Team.
Our job in the UKIP Events Team is to record and approve your application, to allocate exhibition space and/or a meeting room, and to put you in touch with the Events Team at the Venue. It is the responsibility of all exhibitors / fringe organisers to arrange their own catering, AV, logistics and display stands (etc.) with the venue as required.
To book non-member passes, an event, exhibition or marketing package, please complete this form: Conference Marketing Form.
Enquiries should be sent to email@example.com